Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

Very good but

I felt that it could really use a background to set the tone. A blank screen doesn't give a feel for depth or situation. Also, it was quite short so the joke didn't vary enough throughout, although I do respect the fact that it's not intended to be the longest animation ever.

The animation was brilliant though and I liked the voices.

Ape's Boogiedown Ape's Boogiedown

Sheer awesome

I love your floppy style, ape. It's seriously sexy. And also awesome particle work.
Added to favorites.

Are you intermediate on DD yet?

ape4 responds:

Yeah :D

Thanks for the epic comment

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Fantastic.

The humour fitted the style perfectly and it felt like you have just watched a film in five seconds.

So, when's the film being released?

The Journey of a Baby The Journey of a Baby

Badass.

Pixels? Pixels are badass. Show me a man who hates pixels and I'll show you a man who hates life.

Babies? Babies are badass. Babies are the pinnacle of badass.

Found the game challenging to play and loved the pixels.

14hourlunchbreak responds:

this review is so badass words cannot describe it.

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

A fantasticly detailed review, but also very

I have clicked through many tutorials that are incredibly detailed and long, but in-reality, are just dragging out useless bits of information. This is one of the few tutorials I have read from start to finish because of it's usefulness.

Another good thing about this article is that it shows the work required to draw something of a high standard.

10/10 5/5

Wavechan responds:

Thanks very much :D I'm glad it was full of more useful information than superfluous information ^^

A Dark Day In Clocktopia A Dark Day In Clocktopia

Clock day is very serious.

A great little game for clock day, the only one worth playing. Yeah it could be longer, and it could be harder but . . . it's clock day. It's not like everyone doesn't five every flash possible.

A Jump Into the Ocean A Jump Into the Ocean

Awesome.

I can see what you mean by something is missing, but I'm slightly torn. I agree with what you say, and you could add something to the background, but at the same time, I like the simplistic background, and adding something would ruin that.

The only reason you lose marks is for the hair. I don't like the way it completely covers the face and it goes in a different direction to what you would think. I think that if you were to fix that it may add that little something you're looking for.

InsertFunnyUserName responds:

Yeah, the hair has been irking me ever since I drew it, but I don't know how to fix it without completely redrawing the head and the hair.

queen of broken hearts queen of broken hearts

Alright but can improve.

Firstly, I like the air of mystery to this drawing. It adds significantly to the girl standing there.

The main problems I would see would be to make the shading more prominent, and to adds something behind the curtains. Nothing big, but maybe an odd room fading to black, which would increase the feeling of mystery even more.

Clueless-queen responds:

thanks for the compliment and tips!

3color Saxophone 3color Saxophone

Well drawn with few problems.

The only problem that I could notice is the way the neck and mouth piece look like they're dead side on, while the bell of the saxophone looks like it's at an angle. Fix that and it will be awesome.

J-qb responds:

Thanks, I see what your aiming at, dont think I will fix it in this one though..
Wouldnt really know how to fix that with the shading and angle and such really...
anyways, Thanks a heap for the review!